Friday, July 10, 2009

Chicken diapers

I was perusing the internet for cute chicken videos and lo and behold, chicken stuff!

See, I am not the only crazy chicken lady, there are whole forums of chicken as pets people out there that let chickens wander around the house, hug them, nap with them, diaper them.

Check out:

http://www.mypetchicken.com/Diapers_Saddles-Chicken_Diapers_NEW_-P494.aspx

and http://avianfashions.com/ .

I would also like to note that my chickens rarely poop on me, they will fuss and get up and poop on the ground, but it is fairly dry when they are healthy, and a rag or paper towel below their bum when they are napping on/with you suffices.


Goldie liked to cuddle on our shoulder


So did Stormy (when he was little).


Penelope will still cuddle...

Stormy will tolerate hugs for treats.




Penelope will nap at bedtime....

and Onyx cuddles in bed too, he snuggles under my chin in the mornings...




Stormy comes and visits and knocks on the patio doors.

I love my chickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment